Erin K. Grall
Catastrophic Personal Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injuries
Premises Liability, Slip and Fall
Social Security Disability
J.D., Marquette University, 2003
B.A., cum laude, Wake Forest University, 1999
Florida and Wisconsin, 2003
Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2003
Southern District of Florida, 2004
Erin K. Grall is a native to Vero Beach, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Helen School and John Carroll High School. After graduating from Wake Forest University with her Bachelor of Arts in Communication, she worked as a paralegal in Charlotte, North Carolina for an insurance defense firm handling asbestos cases. Ms. Grall attended Marquette University Law School where she served as the Student Bar Association President. She also held a national board position that assisted law students in finding public interest jobs and creating loan repayment programs for lawyers who serve the public interest.
Following law school, Ms. Grall returned to Vero Beach to work with her father in his personal injury practice. Since 2008, Ms. Grall has served as the Managing Partner. Ms. Grall specializes in personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Her practice also includes Social Security Disability. She is an advocate for her clients in and out of the courtroom and she guides her clients as they move through the adversarial process of litigation.
Ms. Grall has represented hundreds of clients and has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries or losses. She has successfully litigated numerous personal injury and wrongful death cases.
She is committed to community service and is active in many aspects of Indian River County, including local non-profits and county committees. Most recently she was integral in bringing Whole Child Indian River to our county. In 2016, Ms. Grall became a member of the Florida House of Representatives.
Ms. Grall is married to her husband, Michael, and they have a daughter, Aleska, and a son, Gunther. She enjoys spending time with her family and traveling in her free time.
Community Involvement & Memberships
- Florida District Exchange Club, District Director (May 2008 – May 2010)
- Exchange Club of the Treasure Coast (2005 – present)
- Exchange Club of the Treasure Coast, President (2006-2008)
- St. Helen Parish Council, Secretary (2006 – 2009)
- Childcare Resources, Board Member (2007 – 2013)
- Childcare Resources, President ( 2008 – 2010)
- Children’s Services Advisory Committee, Indian River County (2006 – present)
- St. Helen Catholic School, Yearbook Advisor (2007 – 2009)
- Indian River IMPACT 100 (2009)
- Junior League of Indian River (2004-present)
- Junior League of Indian River, Community VP (2005-2006)
- Junior League of Indian River, President (2009-2010)
- Pilot Club of Fort Pierce (2003 – 2006)
- United Way Board Member (2012-present)
- United Way Board Member, Citizens Review Panelist or Chair (2006, 2007, 2008)
- IRC Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals Network (2008 – present)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Wisconsin Bar, Member
- American Association of Justice
- Florida Justice Association, Board of Directors (2008-2009)
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus Chair (2010-2011)
- Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, Nineteenth Circuit (Fall 2007 – 2009)
- Indian River County Bar Association, Member
- Indian River County Bar Association, Board of Directors (June 2008 – present)
- Indian River County Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division