Michelle N. Servos
Michelle N. Servos is a lifelong resident of Vero Beach. Prior to law school, she worked as a registered nurse at Indian River Medical Center. Michelle’s knowledge of healthcare is a tremendous asset to our personal injury clients. She has been a registered nurse since 1997 and an attorney since 2006.
Michelle is extremely involved in community service. She currently serves on the Board of the Literacy Services of Indian River County and the Indian River County Bar Association. She is a past president of the Junior League of Indian River. She has served on the Boards of the American Cancer Society, Humane Society of Vero Beach and Indian River County, and Friends After Diagnosis, a cancer support group.
- J.D., Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, 2006
- Florida, 2006
Community Involvement & Memberships
- Literacy Services of Indian River County, Past Board Member
- Junior League of Indian River, Past President
- American Cancer Society, Past Board Member
- Humane Society of Vero Beach, Past Board Member
- Humane Society of Indian River, Past Board Member
- Friends After Diagnosis
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Indian River County Bar Association, Member
- Indian River County Bar Association, Past Board Member