Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Vero Beach, FL Obtaining Justice for Victims of Lifechanging Injuries
Suffering any type of injury in an accident can be overwhelming and stressful. To make matters even worse, being informed that you have sustained a catastrophic injury can be life-changing for you and your loved ones.
Catastrophic injuries typically cause injury victims to require prolonged, if not lifelong, medical care that can quickly place financial hardship on a family. In addition, these types of injuries mean that the victim will most likely never be able to return to work which adds significantly to their feelings of stress and anxiety as they worry about the future.
If you have been told that you have suffered a catastrophic injury, you need to contact Grall Law Group and ask to schedule a free consultation with one of our highly experienced personal injury lawyers. We will gladly answer your questions and explain your legal options.
What Does Florida Consider to Be a Catastrophic Injury?
Florida personal injury law defines a catastrophic injury as any type of injury that causes disfigurement or severely limits your physical abilities. The following are considered to be catastrophic injuries and include:
- Amputations or the loss of limbs such as arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Either full or partial paralysis or other significant spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Injuries to or loss of reproductive organs, preventing childbirth, or the ability to become a parent
- Severe burns
If you have experienced any of the above-listed injuries, you must speak with an experienced catastrophic injury attorney immediately. Medical bills will quickly pile up, and you may require highly skilled medical care that your personal insurance may be unwilling to cover. Contact Grall Law Group to learn more about what you can do to protect your future.
What Types of Damages Can Catastrophic Injury Victims Recover?
Victims of catastrophic injuries have medical needs that will conceivably last a lifetime. As a result, they will need a higher level of medical care than other injury victims. Some of the most commonly awarded damages related to catastrophic injuries include:
- Past and future medical bills include modifications to your home or vehicle to accommodate a wheelchair or other medical equipment that may be necessary to assist you with your injury
- Lost wages due to your inability to work
- Loss of future earning capacity may include any potential bonuses or money you may have reasonably been able to make in your lifetime had you not been injured
- Pain and suffering damages are intended to compensate you for the physical pain you have endured or may have to deal with for the rest of your life due to your injury
- Loss of enjoyment of life because you may no longer be able to participate in the same activities you enjoyed before being injured
- Emotional trauma for the mental anguish you have suffered
After suffering a catastrophic injury, your personal injury attorney can determine which damages would be appropriate for your particular case.
Why Should I Hire a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer to Help Me With My Claim?
Other personal injury lawyers may offer to assist you with your catastrophic injury claim. However, many injury lawyers lack the necessary experience to handle such claims successfully. Do not risk your and your family’s future by hiring an attorney who does not have a proven track record of successfully winning settlements for their clients.
After suffering a catastrophic injury, you need an attorney who understands these claims’ complex laws. Grall Law Group’s catastrophic injury lawyers have the skills and experience necessary to help you recover maximum compensation for your injuries.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect From Your Law Firm?
When you come to Grall Law Group after sustaining a catastrophic injury, we recognize that you require legal professionals who can get the results you need to start the next chapter of your life.
Our main objective is to ensure that our clients recover financial compensation that is in their best interests and can provide them with the peace of mind they need to deal with their injuries. Our catastrophic injury attorneys are passionately committed to fighting for your rights and protecting your future. We are fearless in standing up to the insurance companies to obtain proper compensation for your injuries.
Contact our law firm by calling 772-773-6697 and asking to schedule a free injury consultation immediately.