Patrick M. Grall
Patrick M. Grall is a lifelong resident of Vero Beach. Attending St. Helen School and John Carroll High School, Mr. Grall enrolled in college with an interest in business and finance. During his time at Auburn University, he determined such an interest in the business would combine well with the practice of law. Mr. Grall graduated from the University of Florida School of Law and entered into practice with his father and older sister.
Mr. Grall concentrates his practice on areas of personal injury and wrongful death. Mr. Grall is a skilled attorney and has a unique ability to make complicated matters more understandable for his clients. He became a Partner with the firm in January 2012.
He is excited to be practicing in his hometown and contributing to the community. Mr. Grall and his wife, Stephanie, have five children. On weekends he enjoys boating, fishing, and spending time with his family.
- J.D., University of Florida, 2007
- B.S., Auburn University, 2004
- Florida, 2007
Community Involvement & Memberships
- St. John of the Cross Church, Member
- St. Helen Catholic School, School Advisory Council, Past Member
- IRC Chamber of Commerce General Council (2020-2023)
- Vero Beach Little League Softball, President (2021 – present)
- Treasure Coast Venom Softball, President (2021 – present)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Indian River County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member