Patrick M. Grall
Catastrophic Personal Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injuries
Premises Liability, Slip and Fall
J.D., University of Florida, 2007
B.S., Auburn University, 2004
Patrick M. Grall is a life-long resident of Vero Beach. Attending St. Helen School and John Carroll High School, Mr. Grall enrolled in college with an interest in business and finance. During his time at Auburn University, he determined such an interest in business would combine well with the practice of law. Mr. Grall graduated from the University of Florida School of Law and entered into practice with his father and older sister.
Mr. Grall concentrates his practice in areas of personal injury and wrongful death. Mr. Grall is a skilled attorney and has a unique ability to make complicated matters more understandable for his clients. He became a Partner with the firm in January 2012.
He is excited to be practicing in his home town and contributing to the community. Mr. Grall and his wife, Stephanie, have five children. On weekends he enjoys boating, fishing, and spending time with his family.
Community Involvement & Memberships
- St. John of the Cross Church, Member
- St. Helen Catholic School, School Advisory Council, Member
- IRC Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals Network
- United Way, Citizen’s Review Panel (2008 – present)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Indian River County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Member